Servicing & Maintenance
Supplying and installing quality renewable energy systems to existing homes, businesses, or new build projects of all sizes.
If you decide that investment in this technology meets your aspirations to reduce your energy costs and carbon reduction.
- We will guide you through your renewable heating options either by phone or a site visit to answer and explain any questions you may have
- We will carry out a full room by room heat loss survey to enable us to design a system that will be tailored to your individual home or business energy requirement
- We will produce a ﬁxed price quotation with a comprehensive comparison report to enable you to see the savings you could make compared to your existing system
- We will advise you of additional energy efﬁciency measures that will help in the reduction of your total energy costs
- We have full plumbing and electrical support to assist with equipment installation and integration to existing systems
- We will commission your new system and instruct you on how to get the best from your investment
- We can support you and your system with service contracts that aim to keep the equipment in tip top condition and functioning efficiently
- We will issue you with a 2 years workmanship warranty as well as the manufacturer’s equipment guarantees for added peace of mind
- We can assure you of a thoughtful design, quality products, professionally installed equipment, support services, and a continued enthusiasm for your renewable technology
Equipment & Installation
Reduce your carbon footprint and save money too!
As a Nibe Pro installer our preferred manufacturer for quality products, tech support and spares is Nibe, but Mitsubishi, Daikin and other top manufacturers are also installed and supported. All of the top manufacturers offer a wide range of equipment to suit all purposes and is well designed and achieves good performance figures. Design of the main equipment and any docked support equipment is crucial for trouble free long lasting operation. Ventilation Heat recovery, solar PV and the heat distribution system will all effect the overall efficiency.
Servicing and Maintenance
After the system has been fully commissioned we advise a 3 month review of the system’s function. You may wish to make some personalised alterations to the operating procedures programmed when the system was commissioned. This can be easily carried out by the householder or a site visit can be arranged if required. In addition to this, an annual system check up is advised to maintain the high efﬁciency and its continued performance.A service contract can be purchased if required that covers these requirements, alternatively the householder can carry out the simple maintenance tasks themselves but the warranty would not be valid. We would always endeavour to ﬁx the very occasional fault that may occur quickly and without fuss. This we would do with or without a service contract. Service costs can be reduced by having an internet connection to the equipment for remote diagnostics and some settings changes.
|Engineering charges outside of any warranty
|Weekday call out charge inc ﬁrst half hour on site
|Weekday on site labour charge per hour
|Out of hours labour charges
|All costs are subject to VAT @ appropriate rate. Standard charge covers a 20 mile radius from the office
|Standard single ashp service
|Standard Gshp service
We are MCS Accredited
MCS is a mark of quality which demonstrates adherence to recognised industry standards; highlighting quality, competency and compliance.