Air & Ground source Heat Pumps in the South East
We all want to enjoy relaxing in our homes in a comfortable temperature, in a sustainable, clean, controlled and economical way. With a well specified heat pump system, you can relax knowing you have one of the most cost effective and environmentally friendly heating systems available. Whether your choice is an air or ground source system, we can take care of everything, from design to commission.
Benefits of installing a heat pump
- Potentially large savings on your heating and hot water costs
- Easy to maintain
- Increased efficiency with solar and underfloor heating systems integration.
- Big carbon emission reduction as the end user
- No fuel security or pollution worries
- No combustion smell, or carbon monoxide issues
- Ideal for new homes; retro fitting can work well in existing homes if properly insulated.
- Low noise level
Kind to the environment
Your new heat pump will have no carbon emissions whatsoever.
Should you select a green tariff from your provider, or even install your own PV system, you can relax knowing that your carbon footprint is very much reduced.
Kind to your pocket
Our experience with installing bespoke MCS heat pump systems has provided savings to our clients of approximately 40% on their annual heating and hot water bills.
Heat your home for less
Enhance your energy savings further by integrating smart solar PV production and storage capacity in batteries for when the sun has gone but its stored power remains to use.
Get big savings compared to oil,
LPG, and direct electric systems. Suitable for offices and commercial.
2 year workmanship warranty, supported by manufacturer’s warranty for parts and labour.