Air Source Heat Pumps
We deliver the smartest MCS approved energy efficient air source heat pump solutions in Kent and Sussex tailored to your individual needs and budget. You'll get an honest, jargon-free service to help you make significant long-term savings on your energy bills. Solar thermal and solar PV systems are easily incorporated for even more dramatic cost savings.
Even on a chilly autumn day, your heat pump will collect warmth from the outside air, condense it and then continuously release it into your home.
Air source heat pumps have an outdoor collector that is ideally sited on an East or North elevation for maximum efficiency.
The main indoor component of an air source heat pump system is the hydrobox, similar to a modern wall hung boiler unit that feeds into your water cylinder.
Air source heat pumps can provide 100% of your hot water and heating needs throughout the year.
Benefits of Air Source Heat Pumps
- Reduced energy bills
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Quiet operation
- Domestic or commercial use
- Will incorporate easily into your existing heating system
- Lowest installation cost of modern renewable heating systems
- Get paid while you save with the RHI scheme
- Powered by electricity straight from the grid - no need for delivery, storage or theft concerns